1. Polyester yarn-dyed knitted fabric: The fabric is bright in color, beautiful, with matching colors, dense and thick texture, clear weaves, and strong sense of wool, similar to wool fabric tweed style. Mainly used as men's and women's tops, suits, windbreakers, vests, skirts, cotton-padded jacket fabrics, children's clothing, etc.
2. Polyester knitted labor fabric: This kind of fabric is compact and thick, strong and wear-resistant, firm and elastic. If the raw material is core-spun yarn containing spandex, it can be woven into elastic knitted denim with better elasticity. Pants mainly used for men's and women's tops.
3. Polyester knitted wick strip fabric: The fabric has distinct unevenness, thick and plump hand feeling, good elasticity and warmth retention. Mainly used for men's and women's tops, suits, windbreakers, children's clothing and other fabrics.
4. Polyester cover cotton knitted fabric: The fabric is dyed into shirts, jackets and sportswear fabrics. The fabric is stiff and wrinkle-resistant, durable, and moisture-absorbing and breathable, soft and comfortable.
5. Artificial fur stitch fabric: The fabric has a thick hand feel, soft and good warmth retention. Depending on the variety, it is mainly used for coat fabrics, clothing linings, collars, hats, etc. Artificial fur is also woven by warp knitting.
6. Velvet knitted fabric: The fabric feels soft, thick, firm and wear-resistant, with dense piles and soft color. Mainly used as outerwear fabric, collar or hat materials. It can also be made by warp knitting, for example: warp knitted looped pile fabric.
7. Hong Kong-style knitted woolen cloth: It not only has the smooth, soft and bulky feel of cashmere fabric, but also has the characteristics of soft luster of silk fabric, good drape, no shrinkage, and air permeability. Mainly used as fashion fabrics for spring, autumn and winter.
Pure cotton yarn is a single yarn or strand spun from cotton with a certain fineness and unlimited length. It is suitable for weaving, knitting, thread making, rope making, etc. Its specifications are usually expressed in English counts, and the definition of cotton yarn's English count (Ne) is: the length of the cotton yarn with a nominal weight of one pound. The calculation of the imperial count of cotton yarn: when the moisture regain is public, there are several 840 yards of cotton yarn with a nominal weight of one pound, which is called a few British counts. For example, if it contains 32 840 yards, it is called 32 English branch, and so on.