Knitted fabrics are divided into weft-knitted and warp- […]
Knitted fabrics are divided into weft-knitted and warp-knitted knitted fabrics and are now widely used in clothing and apparel fabrics, home textile products, etc., and are very popular with consumers.
The advantages of knitted fabrics:
1. Scalability. Clothes made of knitted fabrics are very elastic. The knitted fabrics we wear are also more suitable for people's stretching and bending requirements.
2. soft. The raw material of the knitted fabric is relatively soft, the yarn is relatively small, and the surface is a relatively small layer of velvet. When we wear it, it will reduce the friction between the skin and the fabric, and also give people a comfortable and warm feel.
3. Hygroscopicity and permeability. When we wear knitted fabrics, it has good warmth and breathability.
4. Wrinkle resistance. The knitted fabric will deform under external pressure, but it can quickly return to its original shape.
Characteristics of knitted fabric (1) Flexibility. Knitted fabric is made of yarns that are bent into loops and connected to each other. The coil has large elasticity, good elasticity, fit to wear, comfortable and convenient, and suitable for the stretching and bending requirements of the human body during exercise. (2) Flexibility. Knitted garment fabrics are made of soft yarns and small twists. The surface of the fabric has a layer of fine suede leather, and the loose porous structure composed of loops reduces the friction between the skin and the surface of the fabric, giving people a comfortable and soft feeling. (3) Hygroscopicity and permeability. Since the loops of the knitted fabric are connected in series, numerous isolation airbags are formed inside the fabric, which has good warmth retention and air permeability. In addition, animal and plant fibers have a certain moisture absorption capacity, especially cotton fiber, which has good moisture absorption performance. So wearing cotton clothes in summer, I feel cool, without boredom and discomfort. (4) Wrinkle resistance. When the knitted fabric is subjected to wrinkle force, the loops can be transferred to adapt to the force deformation; when the wrinkle force disappears, the transferred yarn can quickly return to its original state.
knitted fabric manufacturers tell you its shortcomings;
1. The weft knitted fabric has better detachability.
2. Good dimensional stability of knitted fabrics, except for knitwear, hosiery has different shrinkage rates.
Knitted fabrics are easy to crochet and pilling. The fibers of this fabric are easily hooked out by sharp and hard things, which affect its performance.